We support your interregional collaboration project
Participants of the event will have excellent opportunity to discuss business, research and technical challenges and pursuit the ideas on how to collaboratively work towards new business projects and partnerships between SMEs and/or RTOs. The experts will present recent and future prospects of AI and 3D printing used for clinical implementations.
The networking session will help us to identify current possibilities of funding within Horizon2020 and other public or private instruments. It is also meant to learn from each other on existing and demanded solutions and implementations used in different countries.
The participants who decide to start collaborations with other partners will receive access to dedicated services of our five clusters (https://s3martmed.eu/). Finally, an extra benefit will be available to those actively networking – an individual meeting with experienced project managers and representatives of S3 Platform in April 2020. This meeting will be dedicated to discuss future funding possibilities and challenge the ideas on collaborative projects.
Horizon 2020 calls
- SC1-DT-TDS-05-2020: AI for Health Imaging (deadline November 13, 2019)
- SC1-DTH-02-2020: Personalised early risk prediction, prevention and intervention based on Artificial Intelligence and Big Data technologies (deadline April 22, 2020)
- SC1-DT-TDS-04-2020: AI for Genomics and Personalised Medicine (deadline April 22, 2020)
- SC1-DTH-12-2020: Use of Real-World Data to advance research on the management of complex chronic conditions (deadline April 07, 2020)
- DT-ICT-12-2020: AI for the smart hospital of the future (deadline April 22, 2020)
- ID: NMBP-21-2020: Biological scaffolds for tissue regeneration and repair (RIA) (deadline 14 May 2020)